Student: ______________________Xia Sheng_____________________________________В
Fernando was thrilled to determine that his company acquired just made a decision to invest significant amounts of money in the merchandise he was taking care of. He knows that even with the recent large rate of growth plus the fact that this dominates its market, he would need more cash to establish that firmly. Making use of the BCG collection analysis, his product will be classified since a(n): В A. В star.
B. В cash cow.
C. В question indicate.
D. В dog.
E. В Anchor
2 . В Adrienne decides to include new revenue representatives and increase advertising and marketing in her existing industry for her current line of security alarm systems. Adrienne is pursuing a __________ development strategy. В A. В segment development
M. В market expansion
C. В market penetration
M. В diversification
At the. В product development\
3. В Lionel is asked to conduct an STP examination for his firm. The first step he will need to perform with this analysis should be to: В A. В develop an enterprise mission declaration.
B. В choose the best target markets.
C. В reposition existing segments.
Deb. В divide the marketplace into subgroups.
E. В conduct a SWOT analysis.
four. В Laura is usually reviewing product sales data after a recent in-store promotion of her business diet items. The data show success in some stores and limited response in other folks. Laura will probably next review the company's: В A. В financial statements, to check into current and past revenue. B. В brand awareness research, to assess nationwide levels of awareness. C. В implementation programs, to verify if the advertising was handled consistently inside the different retailers. D. В results for other product lines, to view how important diet products are to the organization. E. В analysis of nationwide diet developments, to foresee future revenue levels.
5. В If a firm wants to build a sustainable competitive advantage, it will: В A. В begin a great aggressive advertising campaign to buy up competitors.
M. В copy the innovative popular features of other firms that are appealing to customers. C. В examine it is operations and customer relationships to identify significant things competition cannot conveniently copy. G. В increase it is marketing finances so that it outspends its competitors. E. В arrange to meet with competitors to talk about how to avoid immediate competition.
6. В One sort of a customer loyalty program can be: В
A. В a " frequent diner" card by a cafe, offering a no cost appetizer for each $100 in food buys. B. В a quantity low cost offered for large buys at an office supply shop. C. В all of these.
D. В an " everyday low price" policy on almost all products in a grocery store. E. В an extensive customer satisfaction training program for brand spanking new employees at a beauty salon.
7. В Firms achieve ___________ through successful procedures and excellent supply chain administration. В A. В customer excellence
B. В locational excellence
C. В customer loyalty
D. В value-based pricing
Electronic. В operational superiority
8. В LeBron James, Alex Rodriguez, and other athletes are paid huge sums of money by corporations for movie star endorsements. If perhaps, endorsements by simply these athletes create a crystal clear understanding between consumers from the companies' goods, they can aid in the business ________________ technique. В A. В product quality
B. В targeting
C. В positioning
D. В segmentation
E. В customer excellence
being unfaithful. В In value-based marketing, advertising communicates the: В
A. В targeted option.
B. В operational excellence strategy.
C. В value proposition.
G. В relative market value.
E. В target market explanation.
10. В Starbucks has developed numerous metrics past purely economical metrics. Knowing the importance of awareness and knowing the importance of growing ways to demonstrate its activity, Starbucks tries to find very clear ways to: В A. В build brand value.
B. В demonstrate its sense of corporate and business social responsibility. C. В address concerns of opponents by local, regional, national and global levels. D. В help consumers to feel better about their purchases.
At the. В All of the
11. В A competitive benefits based on location is often...